What's the highest temperature that 99.9% alumina
products can withstand?
Alumina products can
withstand up to 1750°C (3182°F).
What should I pay attention to when I use alumina
1. Alumina products are fragile. Please handle them carefully and avoid
collision during unpacking, transportation, handling and cleaning.
2. Check whether any micro-cracks
exist before using alumina products. Products with micro-cracks should not be used.
3. Alumina products should be completely dry before usage. If they get wet, let
the crucible or tube dry naturally before using them. If dry crucibles by placing in a dryer
or oven, make sure that the dry process goes slowly.
4. Do not load too many materials in alumina crucibles, which can increase the
possibility of uneven heating.
5. Alumina crucibles are sensitive to thermal shock. Try to warm up the
furnace chamber slowly. A heating rate of 150°C/hour is recommended for the first 1-1.5 hours
so that the crucibles can be evenly heated to reduce the impact of thermal shock.
It usually takes about 3 hours to increase to high temperature.
6. Lower the temperature as gradually as possible. The cooling down rate is
often half of the heating rate. If possible,arrange for consecutive heating of
furnace to maintains a hot crucible. If taking the crucibles out of furnace into
room temperature to pour the melted material, try to control the process as
short as possible.
7. Avoid contact of heated alumina products with a cold surface. Use insulation
materials as support of alumina crucibles.
Also available all customized sizes, in cylindrical, conical shape according to requirement.
CONTACT US FOR PRICE.
ASSURANCE OF BEST QUALITY WITH LOWEST PRICE. JUST ASK!