KERRO YHKY-2000 is a non-contact thermometer that has been clinically tested in several big teaching hospitals based on regulatory standard, covering sufficient febrile and normal body temperature subjects with satisfied clinical repeatability and measuring accuracy comparing to the concurrent oral temperature measurement reading. It consists of HEIMANN German sensors which are known for their quality in temperature sensors.
- Temperature range: 89.6 º F to 109.4 º F
- Accuracy: ± 0.2 º C (± 0.5 º F)
- Measuring distance: 3 ~ 5cm
- Sensor: HEIMANN GERMAN
- Surface Temperature Mode: Yes
- Selectable: º C / º F
- Display: LCD With Backlight
- Operating Temperature: 10?-40?
- Power: 1.5V x 2 AAA Batteries
- Memory: 30
- Certified: ROHS, CE, and FDA