HT-6888 Non-contact infrared thermometer could be used t measure the temperature of objects’ surface that is improper to be measured by traditional contact thermometers. Temperature Range: -50 °c to 1300°c (-58 °F to 2372°F) Temperature resolution: 0.1°c/°F Emissivity Adjustable: 0.1~1.0 Optical Resolution: 50:1 Distance to spot size- ratio Basic accuracy: ±1.5% of reading ±3.6°F(+2°c) Response time: < 1-second Diode laser output: <1mW a 630-670mm class 11 laser produces Spectral response: 8~14µm Power snapback light ply: 9V battery, NEDA 1604A or IEC 6LR61, or equivalent Precise Non-contact measurements Unique flat surface, modern housing design Laser Targeting LCD with backlight °c or °F select switch laser ON/OFF switch Automatic power off Over range indication Max, Min DIF,AVG record Adjustable emissivity High and low alarm by HSETIN.
- Precise Non-contact measurements
- Unique flat surface, modern housing design
- Laser Targeting
- LCD with backlight
- °c or °F select switch
- laser ON/OFF switch
- Automatic power off
- Over range indication
- Max, Min DIF,AVG record
- Adjustable emissivity
- High and low alarm.
1.BackLight LCD display
2.Automatic Data Hold and Auto power off
3.Max, Min, DIF, AVG record
4.Over range indication
5.High and low alarm function, Laser targeting
6.High Temperature range:-50 °C -1300 °C(-58 °F -2372 °F)
7. Distance coefficient: 50:1
8. Accuracy: ± 2% .
9. laser-aiming feature.
10.Emissivity Adjustable: 0.1 ~ 1.0
- Temperature Range: -50 °cto 1300°c (-58 °Fto 2372°F)
- Temperature resolution: 0.1°c/°F
- Emissivity: Adjustable 0.1~1.0
- Optical Resolution: 50:1 Distance to spot size- ratio
- Basic accuracy: ±1.5% of reading ±3.6°F(+2°c)
- Response time: <1 second
- Diode laser: output<1mW a 630-670mm class 11 laser produce
- Spectral response: 8~14µm
- Power supply: 9V battery, NEDA 1604A or IEC 6LR61, or equivalent