The DO-66 type pen type intelligent Dissolved Oxygen Analyzer is designed to facilitate the user to carry the operation on the spot. The instrument can be divided into two parts: the sensor and electronic unit. The sensor adopts thin film dissolved oxygen electrode. The electronic unit is an integrated operational amplifier + microcomputer chip with automatic temperature compensation function.
The DO-600PRO type pen type intelligent Dissolved Oxygen Analyzer (hereinafter referred to as the instrument) is designed to facilitate the user to carry the operation on the spot. The instrument can be divided into two parts: the sensor and electronic unit. The sensor adopts thin film dissolved oxygen electrode. The electronic unit is an integrated operational amplifier + microcomputer chip with automatic temperature compensation function.
PORTABLE -The instrument is compact and lightweight. -It comes with its own carrying case for easy carrying and storage of the instrument. The suitcase is made of PP plastic, which is tough, impact resistant, solid and durable.
BATTERY DURABILITY -Two AAA batteries for longer lasting power, up to about 600 hours of continuous use. The device is equipped with a low voltage alert to make it more user-friendly. When the power is about to run out, a prompt will appear on the screen to remind the user to pay attention to the power and replace the battery in time.
WATERPROOFING -The entire body is waterproof except the battery compartment, which better protects the internal circuitry.
AUTO CALIBRATION The two-point “0%” and “100%” auto-calibration buttons make it easy to calibrate.
TEMPERATURE COMPENSATION FUNCTION – Automatically recognizes and converts the value of the difference between the actual solution temperature and the standard temperature to ensure more accurate measurement results.
- Measurement Range: DO: 0~199.9%; 0~16.50mg/L
- Temperature :0~50?; 32~122?
- Resolution: DO: 0.1%; 0.01mg/L
- Temperature :0.1?; 32.18?
- Accuracy Temperature : DO: ±1.5% F.S/±1?;±33.8?
- Residual Current: No more than 0.15mg/L
- Response Time: No more than 15 seconds
- Temperature Compensation: 0?~50?
- Power Supply: 2 *AAA batteries
- Working Temperature: 0?~50?
- Dimensions: 207*32*36mm
- Weight: 85 Grams
- 1 * DO-66 Pen Type Intelligent Dissolved Oxygen Analyzer DO Meter
HOW TO USE
- Installing batteries.
- Connect the DO electrode to the corresponding input.
- Press ON/OFF key to turn on the machine, take off the electrode protector and insert the electrode into the solution to be tested.
- Press [% and mg / L] key for % and mg/L display conversion.
- The dissolved oxygen concentration of the solution (mg/L or %) can only be read after the display of the instrument is stable.
- Press the ‘°C/°F’ key to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Press the ON/OFF key to turn off the power.
SUPPLEMENTARY NOTE FOR CALIBRATION
1. Preparation of oxygen free water Configure 250ml of 5% sodium sulfite solution, you can add the right amount of cobalt chloride as a catalyst.
2. Preparation of saturated dissolved oxygen water Take 300 to 500 ml of distilled water, at a relatively stable temperature, use an air pump to aerate the distilled water for at least 15 minutes.