Thousands of cooling tower and recycling professionals from boiling towers to antifreeze recycling move to the digital MA888 Digital Ethylene Glycol meter for measurement of the refractive index to determine the % volume and freezing point of ethylene glycol based coolants or antifreeze, from less precise optical refractometers.
The Milwaukee digital Ethylene and Glycol refractometer is temperature compensated with a 0 to 100 % volume / 0 to -50°C (32 to -58°F) freezing point / Temperature 0 to 80°C (32 to 176°F) range and +/- 0.2 volume / +/-0.5°C (+/-1°F) freezing point accuracy. It is easy to use with simple two button operation and fast with a response time under 2 seconds. Maintenance is a breeze also with an easy-to-clean sealed flint glass prism and stainless steel well. The MA888 eliminates the uncertainty of optical refractometers by providing and accurate digital readout.
- Fast, accurate results with digital dual level LCD readout.
- Easy measurement with just 2-3 drops of sample needed and results less than 2 seconds.
- Simple one-point calibration using distilled or deionized water.
- Easy to clean, stainless steel sample well with unit rated to IP65 as “dust tight” and protected against water jets.
- Battery percent level indicator with automatic shut-off (batteries included).
- Ideal for winemakers, brewers, syrup producers, food producers and many other applications.
- The instrument utilizes internationally recognized references for unit conversion and temperature compensation for ethylene glycol.
- solutions (e.g. CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics, 87th Edition).
Thank you for considering Milwaukee to help you take your results to the next level.