Unit Type: piece Package Weight: 0.200kg (0.44lb.) Package Size: 15cm x 8cm x 15cm (5.91in x 3.15in x 5.91in) Display Type: Digital With Backlight Or Not: No DIY Supplies: Electrical, Model Number: PH Paper
- Remove the protective cap.
- Turn the meter on by pressing the ON key.
- immerse the electrode in the solution to be tested.
- Stir gently and wait for the reading to stabilize.
- Press the “HOLD” key, the reading is be kept. when repeat measuring, please press the “HOLD” key again, it automatically relieves the hold condition.
- After use, turn the meter on by pressing the OFF key. rinse the electrode with distilled water to minimize contamination, replace the protective cap after use.
- Immerse the meter in the distilled water. Activate it after a few hours.
- Immerse the meter in the calibration solution. and stir it gently.
- Regulate the trimmer with a screwdriver until LCD screen for 265mV.
- Rinse the electrode with distilled water, and suck it with filter paper.
- Measuring range:0~±1999mV
- Accuracy: ±5mV
- Resolution:1 mV
- Display:4-digital LCD
- Power Supply:4×1.5V(AG13)
NOTE: Products with electrical plugs are designed for use in the US. Outlets and voltage differ internationally and this product may require an adapter or converter for use in your destination. Please check compatibility before purchasing, it is waterproof design, with replaceable electrode.