HSETIN HT-380 DIGITAL ANEMOMETER high sensitivity and accuracy. Easy to use design and easy to measure the hard-to-reach area. Chassis dual-injection molding. Wind speed and temperature measurement multi-function display. The 4-digit whole show, wind speed units of m/s, ft/min, at sea speed, and miles/hour. Through the built-in temperature regulator to Celsius/Fahrenheit temperature measurement. Date hold and max hold function. Low battery indication and automatic shut down. The current model could be maintained after shut the own backlight LCD display. Measurement units m/s ,km/h, ft/min, knots, mph, Temperature: ?C or ?F. Data hold Freezes reading on the display. Ball-bearing 5.Memory Recall: Record and Recall MAX and MIN readings. Auto Power off: After 15 minutes with disable feature. Operating Temperature: 32 ? F to 122 ? F (0 ? C to 50 ? C). Operating Humidity: Max.80% RH.
1.Backlight LCD display
2.Measurement units m/s ,km/h, ft/min, knots, mph, Temperature: ?C or ?F
3.Data hold Freezes reading on the display
5.Memory Recall: Record and Recall MAX and MIN readings
6.Auto Power off: After 15 minutes with disable feature
7.Operating Temperature: 32 ? F to 122 ? F (0 ? C to 50 ? C)
8.Operating Humidity: Max.80% RH
- An anemometer is a device used for measuring wind speed and is a common weather station instrument.
- An Anemometer or often known as a Wind Speed Meter measures the wind velocity, which simply means the speed of which the wind travels.
- Apply metal wind speed sensor and low-friction bearing, more precise and accurate.
- Backlight LCD display, easy to watch wind speed, temperature and battery condition.
- Press UNITS button to choose the following 6 measuring mode: m/s, km/h, ft/min, knots, mph and cfm.
- Temperature measurement function, freely exchange of degree
- With auto power off, maximum &m minimum value, data hold function.
- When the instrument is power off, press “Hold” and then turn it on to set area value.
- Perfect tool for windsurfing, sailing, fishing, kite flying, mountaineering, paragliding, school teaching, laboratory etc.